Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Forever and Always

Open your eyes and see me. know that i am going to be here for you...forever and always.
I will be the one standing by your side when the whole world is against you. I will be the open arms you can run to.
I will be the one to make you feel safe. I will be the one to dry your tears and tell you everything is ok. I will be your kindred spirit, the one who knows all your secrects. I'll be the light you need on a darkened day. I'll be the laughter you need when your heart is heavy. I will be the shoulder you can cry on. I will be your best friend. I'll be here waiting for you, always and forever.
I'll be the one who remiends you how amazing you are when you seem to forget. Whe the storm has become too much and you've lost your way, i will find my way to you. When the rain starts to pour and everyone else has deserted you, I will be the one left standing. I will be your rock when you can't take it anymore. The one to hold you when you feel defeated. you can run to me when troubles arise. My heart is yours and I will always be. When you feel like giving up and letting go, you can grab onto me and know your safe.
Open your eyes and see me....know that I might need you to be there for me too.....forever and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment