Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Come Along with Me

Come along with me, to a familiar place. Let my words of memories invite you in like a warm fireplace on a cold winters day.
Let me show you the places and the people who have shaped the person i am. Let me guide you down every path that i know so well.
Take my hand and let me lead you to a place that captivates my every thought.
Its a hidden place, a beautiful place. A place that only if you know me, and trust me will you it find to be enchanting.
Lets walk down the back roads where the stories lie. Where everything about me is laid out for you to explore. For you to know who i really am.
It's not a place that many people know, but if you are willing, i wont leave anything out. I will take you there.
Let me show you my heart, and unfold for you the story of my life. Where my thoughts and hopes are held. Where my dreams are seeking to shine through.
Come along with me, to a familiar place.......

No comments:

Post a Comment